Mother Earth Vitamins and More |5158 Pleasant AveFairfieldOH45014 | (513) 894-1131
Mother Earth Vitamins and More
5158 Pleasant Ave
FairfieldOH 45014
 (513) 894-1131
Stop by to shop or call ahead to place an order & we'll bring it to your car!
Get Directions

Visit Our Vitamin Shop In Fairfield OH

For more than 22 years, Mother Earth Vitamins and More has been supplying Fairfield and the surrounding communities with healthcare products and services that will benefit every member of the family. Our vitamin shop in Fairfield, OH, is here to supply you with the tools necessary to maintain a healthy lifestyle.

We Offer Plenty Of

  • Yoga Classes
  • Herbs
  • Vitamins
  • Skincare Products
  • Beauty Products
  • Nutrition Education

PICKUP YOUR SUPPLEMENTS


The Leading Nutrition Shop in Fairfield

Our goal as the leading nutrition shop in the area is to help you and every member of your family function at their full potential and feel good while doing it. As a health center, we believe that vitamins and minerals play a large part in our wellness. Whether you're looking for probiotics to keep your kid's digestive tract healthy, magnesium for yourself, or other vitamins to supplement a deficiency, the knowledgeable staff at our shop is ready and willing to help find the perfect fit for your needs and budget. From massage therapy and infrared sauna sessions to natural spa products and holistic healthcare, Mother Earth Vitamins and More has it all.

Call (513) 894-1131 for more information today.


Dr. Michael Fritz

Chiropractic & Naturopathic Appointments:

  • New Pt. for one hour $150 adult, kids $90 (cash or check only)
  • Follow-up Treatments: $65 Kids $40
  • Nutritional Assessments: $75.00
  • Foot exams and scan available at no charge: schedule an appointment
  • Naturopathic Lifestyle & Dietary Advice: $75 for evaluation of diet and issues.
  • Ionic Foot baths: $20
  • Extended office visit: If you have a desire for being checked for food allergies/sensitivities, old injuries erased, Energy balancing, Meridian Therapy, concussion therapy, etc.

*Special Price for customers of Mother Earth

CEOMYIMGREAT@YAHOO.COM

Dr. Mike’s phone: 920-606-3978, text or call preferred/availability.

Why Am I Different? 

The chiropractic profession deals with helping your body function better to keep it out of pain, be stronger, help your body work optimally, and avoid OTC/ prescription drugs. If you are at the pain stage, you may have waited too long. Would you wait only for a cavity before you start brushing and flossing your teeth? Your teeth make up only 2% of your body, and I bet you take care of them every day, right? So, for me to help the other 98%, it will take a series of treatments over a period of weeks and you to do exercises, etc. We expect to do more for you than physical therapy and in a shorter amount of time. Expect to have up to 12 treatments over eight weeks and be on nutrition to repair what you have neglected or need, etc. to prevent illness. This is “Rehab” and “correction.”

We will examine and test you (motor and sensory) and work as a team- very different than the doctors you have had in the past. Applied kinesiology(a certification program of 100 hours) began in 1964 with Dr. George Goodheart, based on military, medical, civil, and government disability evaluations, and Kendall & Kendall, authors of “Kinesiology.” We will make something better and stronger today.  

A Special Tribute to Dr. Cass Ingram

Get In Touch!


More Details:

More Details about Mother Earth Vitamins and More

Accepted Payment Methods:

  • Debit Card

We are open:

Tuesday 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Wednesday 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Thursday 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Friday 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Saturday 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM